Thursday, September 9, 2010

READ this article BEFORE BOOKING A ROOM


Hi there,

My name is NORELEC.

I am currently working as a manager in a few city budget hotels in the mentioned area.*ps:Sorry I will not mention the hotel name where I work for sake of my job...hope you know what I mean.

After a few years in this line I have seen quite a fare share of problems visitors or tourist faced as soon as they arrive in Malaysia ...problems starts....

After checking out from the airport ...NEXT STEP ???




TRANSPORTATION-HOW TO GET one...

HOW TO GET AROUND KL...

DESTINATION-WHERE TO GO...

LOCATION-WHERE TO STAY...

 STAY-WHICH PLACE suits you BEST...Budget hotels, Cheap hotels,Clean and Cheap budget hotels....etc

 PLACE OF INTEREST"WHERE TO VISIT FIRST...

BUY/SHOPPING-WHERE TO GET THE BEST BARGAIN ...

NEEDS-HOW TO BEST ENJOY THE PLACE.....ETC....

Above is some of the common problems many will come to face either one or ALL of it.

And I tell myself since I'm a Malaysian and know these place well .....WHY NOT I CONTRIBUTE....who know I may get paid....(TIPS?? anyone?? hehehe..) for the services I may provide....Hmmmm...it can work eh?...

So here I am trying to write a blog...(this is actually my very first time seriously trying to write this article.GOD knows how long it took me to type ...the famous one finger typist but I hope it's worth it and beneficial to all who intends to pay a visit to KL.

OK here's the deal,....I'm actually thinking there must be a way ...meaning a WIN-WIN  situation where visitors like you will enjoy your stay  and at the same time I can hope  make some extra income(my kids all grown up and are eating quite much these days!...need more money to buy more food.)

Before I go on....if any of you notice my broken english..please forgive me and bear with me ok?...thanks..

Now to enjoy your trip...first thing


.......................a GOOD - CLEAN - COMFORTABLE - COOL - RELAXED  ROOM TO STAY,right?...




QUESTION ...How do you find one....

For me I see the best way is make a direct hotel booking.....huh??    meaning  ???

This is where I can help..TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR....



ROOM TYPE....
WHAT IS THE BUDGET FOR THE ROOMS...
NO OF PERSONS STAYING...
FACILITIES NEEDED...
LOCATIONS.....
HOW LONG IS YOUR STAY...
ETC...OTHERS... THAT YOU MAY WANT TO REQUEST

And after you email me the above as well maybe other things you may need just let me know and I will try to provide you.....

ROOMS-
I will go and PERSONALLY LOOK AT the room I will be booking for you AND make sure it's REALLY UP TO THE MARK......then negotiate a deal for you.

Then I will feed you with information about the room I surveyed.
If you like it then ONLINE THE PAYMENT TO ME and I will make the booking for you.The booking receipt will be emailed to you for conformation I have made the payment.By being a local (MALAYSIAN) and paying cash to book the rooms I believe I can get a  bargain price for you.


I write this blog hoping that I can contribute my experience with regards to booking the right hotel room in the area of BUKIT BINTANG and CHINA TOWN ..the heart of Kuala Lumpur and attraction of all tourist.For other places enquiries please let me know.


 I hope by sharing my views you can and will enjoy the most about KL!....







There...some of the places in photos above you can visit....
FOOD - Malaysia is famous for having the most variety of food from many culture...Malay,chinese,indian,thai,indonesia,east malaysia....and much much more...hmmm makes me hungry....



QUESTIONS is ...WHERE CAN YOU FIND THE GOOD ONES?....

I'm here to help.

SHOPPING - Shopping places such as Times Square,The Pavillion,Low Yat Plaza,KLCC,Sungai Wang Plaza,Bukit Bintang Plaza,Lot 10 and more are very easy to go from here and most of the shopping centres are located close to each other(walking distance).

Here what you need I can show you where to get it....Shirts,pants,glasses,cosmetics,watches..branded or replicas...electronics stuffs...etc and many many more...you name it I let you know where you can buy it!


Hmm lets see ...what else you may need....??

let me know BEFORE you arrive so I can Plan for you!

NOW ISN'T THAT GREAT OR WHAT?...LIKE THE IDEA??  LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE BETTER PLANS...MUCH APPRECIATE IT.


Thanks for reading this ..would be better if you can leave me a note(comment)...good or bad does not matter.

see ya...
PS:if you have any comments...or any suggestions please fell free to do so..thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment